Streamline challenging tasks with our TLM Software.
Our time and labor management platform interfaces with several time-keeping devices and is fully-integrated with payroll and HRIS software components of our platform. Our TLM Software is also seamlessly integrated with third party applications.
Manage time and labor with our scheduling tools, which include...
System Alert Notifications
Notifications of schedule deviations and attendance infractions.
Availability based Scheduling
Tools take employee availability into account prior to schedule generation.
Flexible Frames of Reference
Allows employees to be assigned to schedules or schedules to employees.
EXPEDITE time sheet collection and approval with....
- Automatic notifications to employees reminding them to fill out and submit timesheets
- Scalable functionality to expand or restrict permissions for various levels of users
- Automatic timesheet updates for holidays and pre-approved time-off requests
- Drill-down capabilities for easy edits
- Automatic reports designed to prevent to prevent time and labor management errors
Improve the ACCURACY & EFFICIENCY of your time and labor management system with a variety of time-keeping systems, including:
- Traditional systems
- Magnetic Readers
- Barcode Readers
- Proximity Readers
- Biometric Systems
- Hand Geometry
- Eye Pattern
- Magnetic Readers
- Voice Recognition
- Dynamic Signature
- Mobile / Off-Site Systems
- Mobile Scanners
Take advantage of optional and CUSTOMIZABLE TIME-KEEPING SYSTEM options, including:
- Multiple job-costing levels
- Multi-thousand user capacity
- Management and employee self-service tools
- Hardware enclosures that protect systems from extreme environments.
Easily track BENEFIT ACCRUALS & TIME-OFF REQUESTS with....
- Historical data displayed in multiple formats to identify attendance and performance patterns
- Automated time-off request notifications and warnings
- Benefits accrual rules testing prior to real data applications
- Flexible override capabilities to easily facilitate exceptions